11 Weeks ‘Til Christmas – Holiday Ornament Countdown with Kitchen Sink Stamps continues…
and a NEW Stamp Release is around the corner!
Today’s first ornament is a sneak peek to one of the new sets available on October 22.
Stamps to make ornament #1: Forest Toadstool Multi-Step Clear Stamps (New available Oct. 22), Snowy Pine Trees Multi-Step Clear Stamps, and Holly & Mistletoe Multi-Step Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
- Stamp a background of snowy pine trees (Catherine Pooler ink) directly on the wood disk.
- Step # 3 – Spruce
- Step # 2 – Grass Skirt
- Step # 1 – Lime Rickey
- Using Solar White Classic Crest cardstock (Neenah) and the coordinating KSS SVG cut files,
- Cut out:
- 3 different Toadstools from Forest Toadstools (available Oct. 22).
- Holly Leaves from Holly & Mistletoe
- Stamp all cutouts following color recipes from the links below.
- Brush Toadstools and Holly with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen (Zig).
- Adhere toadstools and holly leaves with pop dots.
- Cut out:
Stamps to make ornament #2: Pine Trees Multi-Step Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
- Stamp the pine tree (Palette ink) directly on the wood disk.
- Step # 3 – Jardin Moss
- Step # 2 – Landscape
- Step # 1 – New Sprout (Memento)
- Add small dots of Christmas Red Stickles for ornaments.
Color Recipes for the stamp sets used in either ornament:
Thanks for stopping by for the fifth installment of KSS’ Holiday Ornament Countdown to Christmas!
Don’t forget to check in with the KSS Design Team and see what they have cooked up.
Have an inky weekend!