11 Weeks ‘Til Christmas – Holiday Ornament Countdown with Kitchen Sink Stamps continues!
A Christmas red festive cardinal is a bound to brighten up any holiday tree … or package. 🙂
Stamps to make this ornament: Winter Cardinals Multi-Step Clear Stamps, Holly & Mistletoe Multi-Step Clear Stamps, and Tiny Norway Pine (sentiment) Multi-Step Clear Stamps – both SP Edition from Junkie-Fest from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Using Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah and the coordinating KSS SVG cut files,
- Cut out:
- Stamp all cutouts following color recipes from the links below.
- Loosely position the cardinal on the wood disk to determine where the pine branch will look best.
- Stamp the pine branch (Palette ink) directly on the wood disk.
- Step # 4c – Burnt Umber
- Step # 2c – Jardin Moss
- Step # 1c – Landscape
- Step # 3c – Burnt Sienna
Next assembling cutout & stamped layers:
- Cardinal: Adhere directly to wooden disk, over pine branch. Brush cardinal with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen (Zig). Add Ebony Black Crystal Drops ( from Nuvo) for cardinal’s eye.
- Holly & Berries: Adhere directly to wooden disk, over pine branch. Brush holly & berries with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen.
- Sentiment: Stamp Rocking Red ( from Catherine Pooler). With a toothpick, add small amounts of Christmas Red Stickles.
Color Recipes for these stamp sets:
Thanks for stopping by for the fourth installment of KSS’ Holiday Ornament Countdown to Christmas!
Don’t forget to check in with the KSS Design Team and see what they have cooked up.