9 Weeks ‘Til Christmas and KSS’ Holiday Ornament Countdown continues…
partridge QUAIL in a pear tree!
Today’s “First Day of Christmas” ornament is another sneak peek to KSS’ new stamp release. Three new sets available on October 22.
Stamps to make ornament #1: California Quail Multi-Step Clear Stamps (New available Oct. 22), Pears Multi-Step Clear Stamps, Holly & Mistletoe Multi-Step Clear Stamps, and Enchanted Dogwood (branch) from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
- Stamp a background of pear leaves and a branch (from Enchanted Dogwood) directly on the wood disk.
- Brush pear leaves with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen (Zig).
- Using Solar White Classic Crest cardstock (Neenah) and the coordinating KSS SVG cut files,
- Cut out:
- Quail from California Quail (available Oct. 22).
- Holly leaves with berries from Holly & Mistletoe.
- 2 Pears and more pear leaves.
- Stamp all cutouts following color recipes from the links below.
- Brush Quail, Pears and Leaves, and Holly with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen (Zig).
- Adhere both pears directly to wood disc.
- Adhere quail, pear leaves, and holly with pop dots.
- Cut out:
Color Recipes for the stamp sets used in either ornament:
Thanks for stopping by for the sixth installment of KSS’ Holiday Ornament Countdown to Christmas!
Don’t forget to check in with the KSS Design Team and see what they have cooked up.
Have an inky weekend!