4 Weeks ‘Til Christmas – Holiday Ornament Countdown Hawaiian Style!
I have two ornaments to share today, both with a tropical theme.
Stamps to make this ornament: Aloha! Multi-Step Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Using Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah and the coordinating KSS SVG cut files.
- 3 pineapples from Aloha! (the pineapples in my photo were stamped and then fussy cut-out. Using an SVG Cut file would be much easier.
- Stamp 1 large and 3 small Monstera Leaves directly on wood disk (using Catherine Pooler Inks) from Aloha!
- Step #3 – Spruce
- Step #2 Grass Skirt
- Step #1 – Lime Rickey
- Brush Clear – Wink of Stella to all 3 pineapples.
- Adhere pineapples over leaves with pop dots.
My second ornament was completely stamped directly on the wooden disk.
- First I stamped the palm (see color recipe link below). Then masking the trunk of the palm tree and adding a strip of purple masking tape to determine the horizon line, I stamped the lower portion of the water from the set, Cabin by the Lake. This gives the illusion of a sandy beach.
- Step #2 – Juniper Mist (Catherine Pooler)
- Step #1 – Stone Blue (Catherine Pooler)
- Seagull was stamped from the set, Lighthouse.
- Step #1 – Frost White (Color Box)
- Step #2 – Gray Flannel (Memento)
- Step #3 – Onyx Black (VersaFine)
- Ornament: Rockin’n Red (Catherine Pooler)
- Star: Galaxy Gold (Brilliance)
- Sentiment: Rockin’n Red (Catherine Pooler)
- Brush Clear Wink of Stella glitter pen was used on the highlights in the water, the”sandy beach” area, and star.
- Add Christmas Red Stickles to the red ornament hanging from the palm tree.
Stamps to make this ornament: Palm Trees Multi-Step Clear Stamps, Cabin by the Lake Multi-Step Clear Stamps (water), Ornament & Stars Multi-Step Clear Stamps, Lighthouse Multi-Step Clear Stamps (seagull), Freind of the Moon (star), and Never a Loss 4 Words Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Color Recipes for these stamp sets:
Thanks for stopping by for the Eleventh installment of KSS’ Holiday Ornament Countdown to Christmas! Four more before Christmas!
Don’t forget to check in with the KSS Design Team and see what they have cooked up.