Happy Kitchen Sink Flash Back Friday!
While slowly updating ALL the links from the new website over to my blog… it hit me how valuable a blog or gallery can be! There it is, a history of work, events, images, etc., all there waiting to be enjoyed again. So why not? It certainly has been a long time since I have taken a second look at some of my favorite cards from the past ten years and that is what I hope to share with you.
Today is an exceptionally beautiful day in So. Calif. for Feb. 2nd. The sun is shining, the air is crystal clear (still a big deal when you can see downtown LA and beyond to the beach – 30 miles as the crow flies = 1.5hrs via car! – lol). The tempt is a lovely 78°F – PERFECT!
After a quick glance at the global temperature map, it looks like 3/4 of the world is dealing with some chilly temps of 50° F and much colder! So, please don’t take it that I am bragging. Today is just an exceptionally gorgeous day and it is lovely temperature today that inspired me to flash back today’s card (from 2010).
I would love to know … What is the temperature where you live?
For everyone that leaves their hometown temperature in the comments below, will have a chance to win the stamp set, Multi-Step Invisible Snowman Clear Stamps. A winner will be randomly chosen and announced here next Friday (Feb. 9th).
The winner picked will need to comment back within 48hrs, otherwise, a new winner will be randomly selected.
Have an inky Friday… and stay warm!
Paper: Bazzill Basics Striped Glazed Red. Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah. Chocolate Chip from SU!
Ink: (all Memento, unless noted)
- HAT: Step #4 Onyx Black (VersaFine), Step #3 Rich Cocoa, Step #2 Rich Cocoa stamp off 1x, [MASK OFF hat band] Step #1 Desert Sand then stamp again Rich Cocoa stamp off 1x. Color Hat Band with Copics – R46, and R59.
- SCARF: Step #2 – Grape Jelly, Step #1 Rhubarb Stalk.
- CARROT: Step #3 – Habanero (VersaFine), Step #2 Tangelo, Step #1 Cantaloupe.
- PIPE: Step #3 – Onyx Black (VersaFine), Step #2 Rich Cocoa, Step #1 Potter’s Clay.
- COAL: Step #1 Tuxedo Black stamp off 2x’s, Step #2 Lightning Black (Brilliance).
- BUTTONS: Step #2 – Tuxedo Black, Step #1 Tuxedo Black stamp off 1x.
- HEART: Rhubarb Stalk.
- SENTIMENT: Rhubarb Stalk and Rich Cocoa rock and stamp off the bottom half.
Embellishments: Nestabilities – Curved Rectangles. Brownstone glitter from Martha Stewart. Ultra Fine Red Glitter. Glossy Accents from Ranger. Red Atyou Spica pen.