More Foiling and Ink Blending
More foiling fun! This time using the sand dollars background from DIGI Under the Sea Printable (for foiling) Wallpaper and adding ink blending for a color background.
I love the flexibility that foiling gives in card making. When I first foiled the sand dollar design, I was going for the fun glitter blue stars to be on white, but after placing the framed sail boat on top (the blue frame was from a scrap used to create this card HERE), the boat look washed out.
Easy fix, add ink blending to the foiled card stock! Plus, ink blending on Hamilco White Semi Glossy Cardstock, is so easy to do and the ink blends like butter!
Cards were created using Sail Boats Multi Step Clear Stamps, Sea Shells Multi Step Clear Stamps, Ocean Waters Multi Step Clear Stamps, (sentiment) Tropical Fish Multi Step Clear Stamps, and (sand dollars) DIGI Under the Sea Printable Wallpaper (for foiling) from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Please remember to check in with the KSS Design Team and see what inspiration they have cooked up for you this week.
Keep on moving & get inky!
Supplies to the cards above:
- Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah for multi-step stamp images and sentiments.
- Paper for laser print out/foiling: Hamilco White Glossy Cardstock
- Card base and frame: Berrylicious from Cards & Pockets. Ballet Blue from Stamping Up!
- Paper frame around the Sail Boat was a scrap from this card HERE.
Inks: Multi-Step stamped images – Memento Inks & Cathrine Pooler – see color recipes tab under menu.
- Ink Blending: Sand Castle and Over Coffee – Catherine Pooler.
- Sentiments: Twilight – VersaFine Clair.
- Spectrum Noir Clear sparkle pen (sea shell)