Celebrate the inner strength of women around the world!
Plus, a chance to win awesome prizes from a ton of fabulous sponsors!
WOW! Check out the list of all the fabulous participating sponsors! (see below)
I am thrilled to join Rahmat
and Women.beyoutifully.you again,
as one of the many sponsors for this year’s International Women’s Day
blog hop! I just love what this group represents for women… “Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful”
Happy International Woman’s Day!
Please follow the hop by starting at the main blog (where you will find the full hop stops list and any other directions for the hop).
Below is a convent list of converted various time zones, so you don’t miss on when the fun begins!
Hop date : 8th March 2021
Pacific time – 6am
Central time – 8am
Eastern time – 9am
GMT(London) – 2pm
Brussels time – 3pm
Indian time – 7:30pm
Macau time – 10pm
Please check in with the KSS Design Team and see what stamping inspiration they have cooked up for this week. Have a wonderful inky day and Happy International Woman’s Day!
Additional supplies for the card above:
Paper: Finished cards measure 3-3/4″ x 8-3/4″
Inks for Daisies: Memento Inks & Cathrine Pooler – see color recipes tab under menu
- Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah (for stamped images).
- Card frame – Island Indigo and card base – Melon Mambo. Both from SU!
- Plaid Digi Background and Sentiment Banners (designed on computer): laser print out (for foiling): Hamilco White Glossy Card stock.
- Quick Directions for Plaid Background:
- print plaid background using extended DIGI background using a B&W laser print
- using a long rectangle stamping block (this is easier than using a stamping platform because the paper sticks) stamp the additional plaid stripes using Gingham and Plaid Clear Stamps (Hot Tub and Seafoam – Catherine Pooler Inks)
- after the ink has completely dried, foil as usual. I use a 6″ Minc machine (setting on 3).
Embellishments: pop ups and Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
- Sentiments foiled with Navy Blue from H&H Sign Supply
- Plaid foiled with Glass Slipper from Deco Foil