One Design, Two Different Color Schemes
The MISTI makes stamping multiple cards so easy and quick! Even if you are stamping different color variations of the same card. Here are my steps with creating these two cards:
- Stamp a red poinsettia on a blank pre-cut (with SVG cut file) coffee mug.
- Masked each poinsettia before stamping a different colored coffee mug (one tan and one light green)
- With poinsettias still masked, stamp green leaves
- With blending brush and stencil, create a background on a card base of 3.75″ x 5″ (one tan and one light green)
- Position several sentiment stamps on the left side (leaving an area for the coffee mug) and stamp over stenciled background
- Add stamped coffee mug with pop dots.
- Stamp coffee “steam” randomly above coffee mug using a small acrylic stamping block
- With a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, add to poinsettia petals “Joy” and “Cheer”
Stamps for Poinsettia Mug Christmas card: Keep Calm Coffee Mug Multi-Step Clear Stamps, Coffee Mate Greetings Clear Stamps, and Poinsettia Multi-Step Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Which is your favorite color version? Green or Tan?
Please don’t forget to check in with the KSS Design Team and see what they have cooked up this week. Have a wonderful Inky day!
Additional supplies for the cards above:
Finished cards measure 4.5″ x 5.5″
Solar White Classic Crest and Desert Sand from Neenah.
- Bitter Chocolate Matte from Cards & Pockets
Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke from SU!
Inks: (all Memento Inks – unless noted)
- Sentiments: Onyx Black (VersaFine) + Rhubarb Stalk and Northern Pine
- Snow and Snowflakes: Pure White (Avery Elle) – with a blender brush
Embellishments: Wink of Stella clear glitter pen and pop dots.