With another interactive Easter Egg Surprise!
This card is a Flash Back from 2009, which can be seen HERE.
- For the “egg”, I cut a large oval using Petite Classic (and Scallop Ovals to back it) from Nestabilities.
- Stamped a plaid pattern for the “egg” with Plaid Plus and Hey Chick! stamps.
- Using Fiskars paper edgers – Peaks, Cut “egg” in half.
Stamps to create this card: Honey Bunny Multi-Step Clear Stamps, Hey Chick! Multi-Step Clear Stamps (flowers) and Plaid Plus! Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
- Stamp bunny, grass, and sentiment to yellow scallop oval base.
Use green flower brads to attach “pull ribbon” to egg top and attach and pivot egg top to yellow scallop oval base.
- Use more green flower brads to attach egg bottom to yellow scallop oval base.
There is still time to get 25% OFF everything IN STOCK.
(excludes Special Order and items on Backorder)
Ends Midnight – Sunday 4/7/19 (PDT)
PROMO CODE: SPRING2019
Paper: Barely Banana, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Pixie Pink and Shimmery White from SU!
Ink: (all SU!)
- Step #1-Sahara Sand stamp off 1x
- Step #2-Sahara Sand
- Step #3-Close to Cocoa
- Step #4 -Chocolate Chip
- Step #1-Kiwi Kiss
- Step #2-Old Olive
- Step #3-Always Artichoke
- Plaid: Barely Banana, Pink Pirouette and the Flowers in Pink Passion.
Embellishments: Petite Classic & Scallop Ovals from Nestabilities. Fiskars paper edgers – Peaks. Corner punch from SU! Bubbles Embossing folder from ProvoCraft. Ivory sheer satin edge ribbon and Pearl rhinestones from Michael’s. Green Flower brads from Making Memories (then added crystal rhinestones on top from Icons-My Big Ideas). Sakura Gelly Roll pen – Pink & Clear Star.