4 days ‘Til Christmas …
HO, HO, HO, with a Final Holiday Ornament!
Did you enjoy this series as much as I did? Please leave a comment below with your thoughts, I would love to know.
I hope this Ornament Countdown encouraged and inspired you to stamp some ornaments for your tree or for gift giving? If you have stamped some ornaments, I would love to see your ornaments!
Stamps to make this ornament: Grizzly Bear Wishes Multi-Step Clear Stamps and Holly & Mistletoe Multi-Step Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Using Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah and the coordinating KSS SVG cut files,
- Cut out:
- Stamp all cutouts following color recipes from the links below.
- Brush Clear – Wink of Stella to the white trim of Santa’s hat and holly with berries.
- Adhere the Santa’s hat to the top of the grizzly bear’s head.
- Adhere the holly with berries to grizzly bear’s Santa’s Hat.
- Adhere assembled Santa Grizzly Bear to the wooden disk with pop dots.
Color Recipes for these stamp sets:
Thanks for stopping by for the Fifteenth installment of KSS’ Holiday Ornament Countdown to Christmas and
Wishing you & your loved ones a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Don’t forget to check in with the KSS Design Team and see what they have cooked up.