2 Weeks ‘Til Christmas – Holiday Ornament Countdown with 2 New Ornaments!
Two more Christmas ornaments to share this week. Both are great for your tree or for gift giving.
Stamps to make this ornament: Gift Multi-Step Clear Stamps, Winter Cardinals Multi Step Clear Stamps (branch), and sentiment from Tiny Norway Pine (SP Edition from Junkie-Fest) from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Using Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah and the coordinating KSS SVG cut files.
- Cut out 1 Christmas present from Gift.
- Stamp present following color recipes from the link below.
- Brush Clear – Wink of Stella to present.
- Stamp pine branch from Winter Cardinal (following color recipes from the link below) and sentiment (Rockin’ Red from Catherine Pooler) directly on wood disk.
- Brush pine cones and sentiment with Wink of Stella glitter pen.
- Adhere Christmas present with pop dots.
Stamps to make this ornament: Holly & Mistletoe Multi-Step Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
- Stamp large Holly directly on wood disk (using Catherine Pooler inks).
- Step #3 – Spruce
- Step #2 – Grass Skirt
- Step #1 – Lime Rickey
- Brush Holly with Wink of Stella glitter pen.
- Stamp large Berries on Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah (using Catherine Pooler inks) and fussy cut-out.
- Step #3 – Peppermint Scrub
- Step #2 – Rockin’ Red
- Step #1 – Polished
- Adhere Berries with pop dots.
Color Recipes for these stamp sets:
Thanks for stopping by for the Thirteenth installment of KSS’ Holiday Ornament Countdown to Christmas!
Two more before Christmas!
Don’t forget to check in with the KSS Design Team and see what they have cooked up.