5 Weeks ‘Til Christmas – Holiday Ornament Countdown with Kitchen Sink Stamps continues!
♪♬ … and on the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me … ♬♪
Stamps to make this ornament: Love Birds Multi-Step Clear Stamps, Ocean Waters Multi Step Clear Stamps, and Holly & Mistletoe Multi-Step Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Using Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah and the coordinating KSS SVG cut files,
- Cut out:
- Stamp all cutouts following color recipes from the links below.
- Brush holly berries and highlights on both swans with Clear – Wink of Stella.
- Stamp directly on to the wood disc, the bottom portion of ocean waters.
- Step # 2 – Juniper Mist
- Step #1 – Stone Blue – (both Catherine Pooler Inks)
- Brush highlights in the water (unstamped area) with Clear – Wink of Stella.
- Adhere one swan directly to the wood disc and the other swan with pop-dots.
- Adhere holly with berries with pop-dots.
Color Recipes for these stamp sets:
Thanks for stopping by for the Tenth installment of KSS’ Holiday Ornament Countdown to Christmas! Five more before Christmas!
Don’t forget to check in with the KSS Design Team and see what they have cooked up.