6 Weeks ‘Til Christmas – Holiday Ornament Countdown with Kitchen Sink Stamps continues!
🎶 … Thumpety thump, thump, thumpity thump, thump, look at Frosty go.
Thumpety thump, thump, thumpity thump, thump, over the hills of snow. 🎶
This week’s ornament is a Frosty Snowman
Stamps to make this ornament: Invisible Snowman Multi-Step Clear Stamps, Holly & Mistletoe Multi-Step Clear Stamps, and Owl & Autumn Moon Multi Step Clear Stamps (for snowman’s face) from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Using Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah and the coordinating KSS SVG cut files,
- Cut out:
- Stamp all cutouts following color recipes from the links below.
- Brush Clear – Wink of Stella to hat band, red stripes in the scarf, carrot nose, and holly and berries.
- Stamp snowman’s face directly on the wood disk. I use Step #1 of the moon from Owl & Autumn Moon, but any 2″ circle will work.
- I first stamped the snowman’s face with Frost White (Color Box).
- Then added Kaleidoscope clear embossing powder (Stampedous).
- Then stamp coal mouth with Onyx Black (VersaFine).
- Adhere top hat, scarf, eyes, nose, pipe, and holly with pop dots.
- TIP: Once the scarf and top hat were in place, I glued wooden toothpicks to the back of the top hat and scar that extends beyond the wood disk. The toothpicks give these pieces extra support. (see photo below)
Color Recipes for these stamp sets:
Thanks for stopping by for the ninth installment of KSS’ Holiday Ornament Countdown to Christmas! Six more before Christmas!
Don’t forget to check in with the KSS Design Team and see what they have cooked up.