12 Weeks ‘Til Christmas – Holiday Ornament Countdown with Kitchen Sink Stamps!
Ready for more HO-HO-HO Ornament fun?
This week’s ornament is Santa Teddy Bear full of Christmas Cheer!
Stamps to make this ornament: Teddy Bear Wishes Multi-Step Clear Stamps, Things 4 Ducky & Teddy Multi-Step Clear Stamps, and Pine Trees Multi Step Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Using Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah and the coordinating KSS SVG cut files,
- Cut out:
- Stamp all cutouts following color recipes from the links below.
- Loosely position the teddy bear on the wood disk to determine where the pine tree will look best.
- Stamp the pine tree (Palette ink) directly on the wood disk.
Next assembling cutout & stamped layers:
- Santa Hat: Adhere directly to teddy bear – over the right ear. Brush white band and end of the cap with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen (Zig).
- Candy Cane: Adhere directly to teddy bear’s right hand and overlapping the end of the candy cane over his right leg. Brush candy cane with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen.
- Teddy: Add a skinny strip of foam adhesive tape to the back of the candy cane and pop dots to the back of teddy bear and his Santa’s hat. Adhere teddy directly to wood disk over pine tree. [NOTE: Make sure to keep the top of the candy cane fully on the wood disk.] Brush teddy’s eyes and nose with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen.
Color Recipes for these stamp sets:
- Step #3 – Icing on the Cake (Catherine Pooler)
- Step # 2 – Spruce (Catherine Pooler)
- Step # 1 – Grass Green (Catherine Pooler)
Thanks for stopping by for the third installment of KSS’ Holiday Ornament Countdown to Christmas!
Don’t forget to check in with the KSS Design Team and see what they have cooked up.