Fall is in the Air
It will be another month or more before Southern California begins to see leaves changing their colors or pumpkins popping-up, but today’s card (second in the “Truck Load for all Seasons” color series), certainly has a color scheme that creates the feeling of Autumn.
Stamps to make this card: Birch Trees Multi-Step Clear Stamps, Classic Old Truck Multi-Step Clear Stamps, Trees Multi-Step Clear Stamps, Rolling Hills Multi-Step Clear Stamps, and Harvest Multi-Step Clear Stamps (pumpkins) from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Do you ever stamp or design the same card with a different color scheme? As I review some of my past blog posts, it appears I like to do “1 design – 2 cards” often! lol Today’s card is one color scheme #2 of 4 cards.
Here is a list of some of the past 1 Design – 2 Cards:
- Spring makes my heart Sing! with Guitar Multi-Step Clear Stamps
- Christmas Card Mash-Up with Ornament & Stars Multi Step Clear Stamps
- Monday Cheer in the Kitchen! with Get Well Teddy Multi Step Clear Stamps
- A full Kitchen Sink… 1 sketch, 2 color combos & 3 cards! with Happy Birthday Cupcake
- Kitchen Sink is getting ready for World Card Making Day! with Happy Birthday Cupcake
- Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge #2 is in the house! – with Thanks with Style Clear Stamps
Two more Classic Old Truck seasons to come. Please, stay tuned.
Color Recipes to make this card:
(This card use Gina K Inks for the truck that is not represented in the color recipe)
- Step #3a: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
- Step #2a: Slate
- Step #1a: Moonlit Fog
- Step #3b: Tranquil Teal 2x’s
- Step #2b: Blue Lagoon
- Step #1b: Turquoise Sea
- Step #4b: In the Navy
Please check out what the KS Crew has cooked up for you using KSS stamps… and have an inky day!