Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
“May the luck of the Irish
Lead to happiest heights
And the highway you travel
Be lined with green lights.”
While I was working on the shamrock shaving cream candy box, it hit me! I could stamp a bunch of shamrocks right over the apples and stamp a few more to fussy cut for adding layers with pop-up dots. I then stamped another bicycle basket in red and added it with a pop-up dot too.
They say that time heals all things … I guess that goes for stamping projects too! 😉
Please check out the adorable Easter Scene card from Lynn McAuley. Thanks for stopping by and have an inky and LUCKY day!
Stamps: Bicycle (Multi-Step) Clear Stamps, Shamrocks & Clover (Multi-Step) Clear Stamps, Trees (Multi-Step) Clear Stamps, Rolling Hills (Multi-Step) Clear Stamps, St. Patrick’s Day 4 Ducky & Teddy (Multi-Step) Clear Stamps, and birds – Tree Friends (Multi-Step) Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Paper: Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah. Handsome Hunter from SU!
Inks: (Memento unless noted)
- Bicycle: Step #3 – Espresso Truffle, Step #2 – Rich Cocoa, Step #1 – Gray Flannel, Step #4 – Tuxedo Black.
- Bike Basket: Step #4 – Espresso Truffle, Step #3 – Rich Cocoa, Step #2 – Rhubarb Stalk, Step #1 – Lady Bug.
- Rolling Hills: Step #3 – Bamboo Leaves, Step #2 – Pistachio, Step #1 – Pistachio so 1x, repeat, Step #4 – Bamboo Leaves 2 x’s.
- Tree & Shamrocks: Step #4 – Cottage Ivy, Step #3 – Bamboo Leaves, Step #3 – Peart Tart, Step #2 – New Sprout.
- Soft clouds: sponged with Summer Sky.
- Birds: London Fog so 1x.
- Sentiment: Northern Pine
Embellishments: Lime Green Stickles