Coastin’ with a St. Patty’s Kitchen Sink Stamps’ Flash Back
Do you like to stamp on coasters?
With a little leprechaun magic with and…
to dust off all his cupid love for this fun St. Patrick’s Day postcard – originally posted in March 2011.
Here is another “Going Green” postcard with some green roses added and a St. Pat’s coaster. I added a transparent scalloped circle with embossing powder on top of the image portion of the coaster. This is to prevent the ink from bleeding when the coaster absorbs moisture when a drink is placed on top.
So, what is your favorite shape coaster to stamp on? Have an inky day!
Stamps: Multi-Step Invisible Snowman Clear Stamps, Multi-Step Shamrocks & Clover Clear Stamps, Multi-Step Hanukkah Clear Stamps, Playful Alphabet Buddy Clear Stamps, 1/2 Pint Playful Alphabet Buddy Clear Stamps, Multi-Step Hearts & Roses Clear Stamps, and Big & Bold Swashes Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Paper: Rectangle chipboard coaster
Ink: (all Memento, unless noted)
- HAT: Step #4 Imperial Purple (VersaFine), Step #3 Cottage Ivy, Step #2 Pear Tart, Step #1 New Sprout, Step #4 – VersaMark and Irish Spring EP.
- SHAMROCK: Step #3 – Cottage Ivy, Step #2 Bamboo Leaves, Step #1 – Pear Tart.
- GOLD COINS: Step #4 – Rich Cocoa, Step #3 Vintage Sepia (VersaFine), Step #2 Cantaloupe + Desert Sand, Step #1 Cantaloupe.
- SHAMROCK BORDER: Step #1 – New Sprout.
- SWASH: VersaMark and Kaleidoscope EP.
- SENTIMENT: Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart and New Sprout + VersaMark and Kaleidoscope EP (Irish Spring EP on the “G”).
Embellishments: Kaleidoscope EP from Stampendous!, Irish Spring EP (edge of postcard) from Sparkle & Sprinkle, and green rhinestones from stash.