Hope springs eternal or Eternal Hope for Spring?
It is the first week in February and 3/4 of the world is dealing with freezing cold weather but in So. Calif, it has felt like Spring!
I am ignoring Mr. Groundhog’s predicted of another 6 weeks of Winter, and sharing a bit of Spring anyway! I hope no one minds seeing a repeat performance from
Hummingbird (Multi-Step) Clear Stamps accompanied by a couple of sunny orange Zinnias (Multi-Step) Clear Stamps.
Don’t forget to leave a comment on last Friday’s Flash Back Giveaway … for a chance to win a set of Multi-Step Invisible Snowman Clear Stamps, and if you already have that set and win… you’ll be able to choose a different small set. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by and please check out the beautiful Valentine card from Lynn McAuley.
Stamps: Multi-Step Hummingbirds Clear Stamps and Multi-Step Zinnia Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Paper: Solar White Classic Crest and Stardream Kunzite & Cappuccino from Neenah. Marmalade Blast from Bazzill Basics. Perfect Plum from SU!
Inks: (Memento unless noted)
- Hummingbird: [Head] Step #3a – Tuxedo Black, Step #2a – Paris Dusk, Step #1a – Rose Red (add Rich Cocoa to beak).
- [Body] Step #6a – Paris Dusk, #5a – Bamboo Leaves, Step #4a – Pear Tart. Step #8a – Love Letter. Sponge Rich Cocoa to feet.
- Zinnia: Step #5 – Grape Jelly, Step #4 – Rhubarb Stalk, Step #3 – Love Letter, Step #2 – Tangelo, Step #1 – Cantaloupe.
- Leaves: [variation#1] Step#3 – Northern Pine, Step #2 – Olive Grove, Step #1 – Pistachio. [variation#2] Step#3 – Olive Grove, Step #2 – Pistachio, Step #1 – New Sprout.
- Sentiment: French Lilac (Palette)
Embellishments: Chevron embossing folder – Darcie, Classic Rectangles Nestibilities, 1/4″ Perfect Plum grosgrain ribbon – SU!, Stamp paper edgers – Fiskers, and pop-up dots.