I hope you had a wonderful Red, White and Blue 4th of July!!!
With blues still swirling around in my head and a color recipe request for Multi-Step Hey Chick! Clear Stamps (color recipe can be found HERE), this card just fell into place. I get tickled pink when that happens! 😉
I also have another Hey Chick! card that I did a while back and never had the chance to share. I don’t remember what inks I used but recreated the colors using Memento inks (with some of the new colors that will be available in the KSS store very soon).
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Oh my Gosh! I almost forgot to give you a Sneak Peek to one of the 3 new stamps that will be available this Monday – July 9th! (silly me!)
Stamps: Multi-Step Hey Chick! Clear Stamps, Playful Alphabet Buddy Clear Stamps & 1/2 Pint Playful Alphabet Buddy Clear Stamps – Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Inks: (all Memento):
- Chick: Step #3 – Danube Blue – wipe off beak, legs, and feet. Add Potter’s Clay to beak, legs, and feet only, Step #4 – Tuxedo Black, Step #2 – Danube Blue stamp off 1x – wipe off beak, legs, and feet. Add Desert Sand to beak, legs, and feet only, Step #1 – Summer Sky – wipe off beak, legs, and feet.
- Sentiments: Summer Sky, Danube Blue, and Nautical Blue.
- Tiny Flowers: Summer Sky and Danube Blue.
- Chick: Step #4 – Rich Cocoa, Step #3 – Dandelion, Step #2 – Dandelion stamp off 1x then stamp again Cantaloupe stamp off 1x, repeat, Step #1 – Dandelion stamp off 1x. Teal
- Eggshell: Step #3 Bahama Blue stamp off 1x, Step #2 Bahama Blue stamp off 2x’s and then stamp again Pear Tart stamp off 1x, Step #1 Bahama Blue stamp off 3x’s and then stamp again New Sprout.
- Teal Flowers: Bahama Blue and then overstamp Pear Tart.
- Pink Eggshell: Step #3 Lady Bug stamp off 1x, Step #2 Lady Bug stamp off 2x’s, Step #1 Angel Pink.
- Burgundy Flowers: Sweet Plum and then overstamp Rose Bud.
- Sentiment: Rich Cocoa.
- CARD ONE: Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah.
- CARD TWO: DP from SEI. Spring Moss from Papertrey Ink.
- CARD ONE: none.
- CARD TWO: Satin ribbon from Michael’s, Sunflower dew drops from Robin’s Nest, Prima flowers, and Classic Square, Square Scalloped dies from Nestabilities.