Happy Kitchen Sink Monday…
I have a fun project to share with you today … a St. Patrick’s Day Coaster POSTCARD!
Stamping on coasters, whether round or square, sure can be fun! So, when a dear friend of mine showed me a RECTANGLE coaster… (the perfect size for a postcard) … I started to drool and knew I had to have some. How fun would that be to stamp a POSTCARD!!!!
A few stamps used to create this St. Patrick’s Day postcard: Multi-Step Invisible Snowman Clear Stamps, Multi-Step Shamrocks & Clover Clear Stamps, and Multi-Step Hanukkah Clear Stamps.
So here is my take on a St. Patty’s postcard … it is going to another dear friend with the last name of Dooley… thought it would be most appropriate! AND for some St. Patty’s fun….. the first reader to guess HOW MANY stamp sets I used to create this postcard… will win a set of 6 postcards of their own. 🙂 Leave a post here on this post to enter. Deadline is March 16th, midnight PST. I will announce the winner on March 17th!
NOTE: the stamp used for the address lines on the back of the postcard will not count since it is retired KSS set.
Good Luck… I am off to go count how many myself!
Please remember to check what the rest of the KS Crew has cooked up for you this KSS Monday.
Added after GiveAway:
Stamps: Multi-Step Invisible Snowman Clear Stamps, Multi-Step Shamrocks & Clover Clear Stamps, Multi-Step Hanukkah Clear Stamps, Playful Alphabet Buddy Clear Stamps, 1/2 Pint Playful Alphabet Buddy Clear Stamps, and Big & Bold Swashes Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Paper: Rectangle chipboard coaster
Ink: (all Memento, unless noted)
- HAT: Step #4 Imperial Purple (VersaFine), Step #3 Cottage Ivy, Step #2 Pear Tart, Step #1 New Sprout + VersaMark and Kaleidoscope EP.
- SHAMROCK: Step #3 – Cottage Ivy, Step #2 Bamboo Leaves, Step #1 – Pear Tart.
- GOLD COINS: Step #4 – Rich Cocoa, Step #3 Vintage Sepia (VersaFine), Step #2 Cantaloupe + Desert Sand, Step #1 Cantaloupe.
- SHAMROCK BORDER: Step #1 – New Sprout. SWASH: VersaMark and Kaleidoscope
- EP. SENTIMENT: Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart and New Sprout + VersaMark and Kaleidoscope EP.
Embellishments: Kaleidoscope EP from Stampendous!, Irish Spring EP (edge of postcard) from Sparkle & Sprinkle, and green rhinestones from stash.