Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!
Wishing you and your loved one a Very,
Stamps to make this ornament: Invisible Snowman Multi-Step Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
You can download the Color Recipe to this new set:
See what the rest of the KS Crew has cooked up for you today.
Angela (Challenge Hostess) • Connie • Julie
Stamps: Invisible Snowman Multi-Step Clear Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Paper: Solar White Classic Crest from Neenah. Sapphire Metallic from The Paper Co.
Ink: (all Memento, unless noted)
- HAT: Step #4 Onyx Black (VersaFine), Step #3 Paris Dusk, Step #2 Paris Dusk stamp off 1x, Step #1 Summer Sky.
- CARROT: Step #3 – Habanero (VersaFine), Step #2 Tangelo, Step #1 Cantaloupe.
- PIPE: Step #3 – Onyx Black (VersaFine), Step #2 Rich Cocoa, Step #1 Rich Cocoa stamp off 1x.
- COAL & BUTTONS: Step #2 – Tuxedo Black, Step #1 Tuxedo Black stamp off 1x.
- HEART: Rhubarb Stalk.
- BACKGROUND: Summer Sky and Sea Breeze – VersaFine and sponge the outside of a circle Nestability to create the snowman’s head.
Embellishments: Clear Acrylic Ornament from Clear Scraps, Nestabilities – Inverted Scalloped Circles and Crown Circles. Ultra Fine Blue Diamond Pastel Glitter and 1/4″ ScoreTape around the clear acrylic ornament, wooden bead painted white and covered with more of the same glitter. Adhesive rhinestones and pearls from Me & My Big Ideas. Lt. Blue velvet ribbon from Michael’s.